Friday, July 15, 2011

How would you react if you got a message like this?

Go on then you spastic. Go on then say what you’re going to say. There something a two year old child would say. No I don’t get an orgasmic kick out of this. I find it sad that some abnormally short, supremely ugly, retarded spastic, mental patient thinks that she has the power to humiliate me. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU CAN EMBARESS ME WITH, BECAUSE I REGARD YOU AS THE EMBARESSMENT. You just don’t get it do you? Not even when someone is trying to explain the truth about your hideous life. I give up. Maybe someone in the next two years who gives a damn can explain to you things the way they are. Not me. You look like a hyena and sound like one..No one will marry you...they would need glasses......aww are you hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment