Friday, July 22, 2011

Any tips for doing well on the ASVAB?

I'm going to be enlisting in the Army in about a year and was wondering if anybody might have any tips for getting a good score. I intend to get 11B on my contract with a spot for Airborne, Ranger Special Forces training however I know I cannot get these if I don't do well. I want to get a GT of 110 or higher so I can qualify for these however I'm not the best test taker. I have however been reviewing and looking over some practice questions for the test. I believe I will do fine on everything except for the math portion of the test. I have never been too good at math and am a little scared I will screw up my chances for a career in the Army by not doing well on the math portion. What kind of math questions are on the ASVAB and how should I prepare for them? also what kind of other questions are on the ASVAB and how should I prepare for those also? I just want to know what to expect and how to prepare so I do well on the test and have the jobs I want available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment