Tuesday, July 19, 2011

U.S. Army 11B MOS questions?

I'm going to be enlisting in the military in about a year and had a few questions about the Army in particular. I'm interested in the MOS 11B and was wondering how hard it is to get the MOS and what are the odds of me actually getting the MOS. I want to get Airborne on my contract and was wondering how that works also; I was also wondering what some of the duties a Airborne qualified infantryman has to do day to day. Also What are the odds of me being deployed to a country like Afghanistan right now. I know war isn't like video games and movies but I want to go overseas and protect my country in a country we're actually fighting a war against not just sit around and do nothing and have all of the training I've done go for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment