Saturday, July 16, 2011

Army Airborne Officer or Marines?

I don't really know what to chose but the fact is I've always wanted to be a Marine. But something inside me tells me to join the Army as a officer in the Airborne program. Oddly specific isn't it? I want to know witch has the most benefits and witch one is better to go into. I have a history of asthma, last attack i had was when i was 10 years of age. And i haven't had any symptoms past the age of 13. Please no one leave links to that whole past the age 13 DQ thing because that just makes me angry. I want someone to answer this question with real experience. Not some dude who says he is the Military but really is a accountant working at the Bank of America. Please this is very important to me so please take is seriously. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment