Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things I should know about going to South Africa?

I'm going to South Africa on the 9th of October this year to volunteer with lion cubs, hyena cubs and wild dog cubs. The organisation I've booked it through have been fantastic, they've given me lots of information and always answer my questions thoroughly. They've told me to do lots of research on the country ie south african cultures and laws, to make sure I get the best out of my time there. Are there any specific things I should/shouldn't do while I'm there? Anything to do with South African culture that is important? eg. In Thailand, it's considered rude to show strangers the bare sole of your foot. Is there anything you can tell me like that about South Africa? Hope you can help! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment